Improving Operational Efficiencies to Gain a Competitive Advantage
Defined by Wikipedia... A supply chain is a system of organizations, people, activities, information, and resources involved in moving a product or service from supplier to customer. Supply chain activities involve the transformation of natural resources, raw materials, and components into a finished product that is delivered to the end customer.
Key impacts of RFID in the Supply Chain may include: RFID Reader Enabling Approaches:
- Automated Stage & Ship - Dock Door Portals - Integrated GPS
- Visibility to Product or Asset locations in Route - On Board Readers - Remote RFID Enclosures
- Route Management connected to Product or Assets - Lift Trucks - Asset Management
- Real Time Visibility of Vendor Managed Inventory - Stretch Wrap Machines - Hand Held
- Event Management & Notification With Movement Rules
- Synchronous Enterprise Integration
- Returnable Containment (Totes, Gaylord Containers, etc.)
Inside Your 4 Walls
Increasing efficiencies from raw material, through WIP, to the warehouse and on to the truck...
In The Yard
Real-time operational tracking driving increased accuracy and productivity...
Chicago | 773-930-3165
Denver | 303-730-7343
Improving the operational efficiencies working with your Customers | Suppliers...
In The Field
Remote inventory control, asset management, delivery routes and field inspection...